Lydia McLaughlin measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size
It is my hope that OC Lydia becomes a great source for fashion, inspiration and all things pretty. My goal is to inspire individuals to be themselves and feel beautiful. I am a designer, writer and editor of magazines, but most proud of my role as a mom and wife. My three boys are; Stirling, Maverick and Roman. It's an honor being a mom and having my sons for my whole life. Doug, my husband and I are a team. NOBLEMAN magazine is owned and published by Doug. We have been married for over 11 years, we have a passion exploring new areas and take on exciting adventure. I've been an Christian for more than 20 years and my faith has a significant role in my life. In 2012, I was a part of the crew of Real Housewives Orange County and was very outspoken about my faith. My husband and I are parents to third child. We decided to stop on the show because of the duration of my maternity leave.
You can refer to this site for more information:
Comments
Post a Comment