Lydia McLaughlin measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size
I am hoping the OC Lydia will be a space of inspiration, fashion and other girly things. I'd like to get in touch to people and help people to be beautiful in their uniqueness. As a wife, mother, and designer I'm proudest of all. Stirling Maverick Roman is my children. My boys make me happy. Doug and I work together. NOBLEMAN magazine is run and published by Doug. After 11 years of marriage, we have enjoyed travelling together, and exploring new experiences. My faith has played an important role in my daily life for the past 20 years. Being a part of the cast on Real Housewives Orange County, I was vocal in 2012 about my faith. The show was stopped when I was pregnant with our son's third. In Season 12 I'm looking forward to utilize the platform that the show provides me with.
The site can also be found at:
Comments
Post a Comment