Lydia McLaughlin measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size
I want OC Lydia to be a guide to fashion, inspiration and everything pretty. My aim is to encourage people to embrace their individuality and feel beautiful. I am a designer, author and magazine editor, but I am most happy with my job as wife and mother. Three of my sons include Stirling, Maverick, and Roman. The three boys are the most important factor in my existence. I'm a proud mom. Doug and my wife along with me are involved in the same industry. NOBLEMAN, a men's luxury magazine we co-publish together Our magazine. Our marriage has lasted over 11 years. We enjoy traveling and exploring new experiences. For the last twenty years, I've been an avid Christian and it plays an important role in my everyday life. When I joined Real Housewives Orange County's cast at the end of 2012, I was aware that my faith beliefs were very well-known. The show was put on hold when I was pregnant with our son's third. Now, in Season 12, I'm eager to take advantage of the opportunity this show offers for me.
The site is also accessible at
Comments
Post a Comment